Serratus Exercise Video
This video illustrates the serratus exercise on the foam roller.
The serratus exercise on the foam roller targets the back extensors, the serratus to maintain scapular stabilization, transversus abdominus, rectus abdominus and obliques. Focus on pulling elbows toward ribcage, preventing overextension of the thoracic and lumbar spine.
As a reminder, always consult your doctor for medical advice and treatment before starting any exercise program. If you should experience any pain or discomfort, please discontinue the exercise and consult your doctor immediately.
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY: Designed to withstand heavy use at the gym or in a clinic; Closed-cell foam will wipe clean easily unlike more common open-cell foam rollers
- MAXIMUM DURABILITY: Constructed of closed-cell, heat-molded EVA foam to outperform and outlast store model foam rollers
- IDEAL DENSITY: The standard density that foam roller users have come to expect provides efficient yet comfortable massage of tight muscles and trigger points
- VERSATILE FITNESS TOOL: Ideal for balance and stability exercises such as Pilates in addition to traditional self-massage applications
- STANDARD SIZE: Measures 36-inches long by 6-inches in diameter
- Professional Quality: Designed to withstand heavy use at the gym or in a clinic; Closed-cell foam will wipe clean easily unlike more common open-cell foam rollers
- Maximum Durability: Constructed of closed-cell, heat-molded EVA foam to outperform and outlast store model foam rollers
- Soft Density: Features a softer, comfortable compression for gentle relief on tight areas during self-massage rolling. It also provides support for lying supine and performing a variety of exercises.
- Versatile Fitness Tools: Ideal for balance and stability exercises such as Pilates in addition to traditional self-massage applications
- Standard Size: Measures 36-inches long by 6-inches in diameter
- Patented foam roller design offers a superior, multi-density exterior constructed over a rigid, hollow core
- Constructed from quality materials that won't break down or lose shape from repeated use
- Includes access to free online instructional video library on foam rolling best practices from the experts at Trigger Point
- Trusted foam roller of physical and massage therapists, coaches, trainers and athletes
- Original GRID: Standard density, 13 x 5.5 inches, 500 pound weight limit
- TRIGGER POINT RELEASE - Helps gently release trigger points and loosen tight muscles for improved flexibility, especially in commonly tight areas like the back, calves, IT band, hamstrings
- GREAT FOR BEGINNERS - Ideal for beginner users and physical therapy, the dense foam structure provides moderate pressure for learning how to foam roll with less discomfort
- BALANCE & STRENGTH – The half-round roller is great for balance exercises, improving body-awareness and stretching; use two halves for standing and kneeling exercises
- USES & BENEFITS – All size are great for Pilates core work, yoga, rehab exercises, and spinal alignment; Helps increase blood circulation for faster recovery and reduced soreness
- VARIOUS SIZES - 36” x 6”, 12” x 6”; half-round 36” x 3” & 12” x 3”. Made of non-toxic EPE foam
- EXTRA FIRM, HIGH QUALITY: Features high density expanded polypropylene (EPP) material that is designed for deeper massage than the standard foam roller while being extremely durable, helping to boost your fitness progress for a long period of time
- HIGH WEIGHT CAPACITY: Yes4All EPP Foam Rollers are capable of supporting up to an amazing 300lbs of weight, enabling you to use them for a wide variety of exercises without worrying about compatibility, great for fitness enthusiasts of all levels
- 12/18/24/36-INCH LENGTH x 6-INCH ROUND: Measuring at 12” x 6”/18” x 6”/24” x 6”/36” x 6”, Yes4All EPP Foam Rollers are very lightweight and have the perfect compactness for you to easily carry around anywhere you want and clock in solid workout sessions
- PRACTICAL AND VERSATILE: With how durable and quality it is, our premium foam roller is the ideal equipment to accompany your physical therapy, pre and post-yoga workouts, trigger point massages, stretching, ideal for everyday usage
- UNLIMITED BENEFITS: Training with our rollers, you can enjoy the limitless fitness benefits that come with them including improved muscle mobility, flexibility, better rehab, more effective bodybuilding, running, weight training, yoga exercises and more