Your email has been confirmed. Please check your email.
If you have questions about your purchase contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pilates Digest Team
Popular » Top ten visited posts
- Foam Roller Fun
- The Psoas is NOT a Hip Flexor
- Pilates, Psoas & Back Pain
- Three Simple Pilates Exercises for a Better Golf Game
- Pilates for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Pilates and Running
- The Muscles of the Pelvic Floor
- Liz Koch Teleclass on the Psoas Muscle
- Pilates vs. GYROTONIC EXPANSION SYSTEM®
- Pilates Equipment
- Pilates Spine Twist Exercise Video
- Pilates for a Better Golf Swing
- Pilates Resources from the Comfort of your Home
- Pilates for Power in Your Golf Game
Comments » Last three comments from articles
- Power Growth: There’s certainly a great deal to know about this issue. I like all the points you have made.
- Gail Rosenberg DC: As a chiropractor, I regularly check the length of my patients’ psoas muscles. Often I find...
- jesper Hansen: I’m happy to see that more and more people are presenting some facts in the comments. I’m...
- Roseanne: They facilitate to complete the task competently, promptly and accurately. The most basic form of this is...
- certified trainer: Just want to say your article is as astounding. The clarity in your post is just great and i could...
- Nico Pauly: It is always wrong to discuss a muscle as an alone standing device. The psoas is at the time a spine...
- Mellisa Rupp: I am not so sure I agree, ironically I just had a day of releasing psoas, iliopsoas and...
- The psoas orgasm: A great example of how anything can be said about anatomy, biomechanics, and embryology,...